This is a first for me. I have read blogs and wondered how one created a blog. Frankly, I wondered why one would wish to create a blog. I really thought I wanted my own website for my art (collage, watercolor, acrylics, fiber art, quilts, and whatever else I might think I'd like to create in the future). The foray into the world of creating a website by myself, however easy it might seem on Wix.com, was daunting to say the least. While I think it is inevitable that my Enchantment SLP Services, LLC will need a website, although who knows when, the creation of my art website did not go well. Much too complicated for the simpleton I am when it comes to computers/the internet. When my stepson, David, suggested a blog instead, this also seemed way too difficult. When I told Miranda about it, she thought it was an excellent idea, and I have been mulling it around in my brain for a few weeks. This is the first plunge.
Why do I want a blog? Well, I'm not much of a writer, but I do think the exercise/experience would be good for me. Plus, I really do want an uncomplicated, fun, and private-enough place to display my "art". I would like my friends and family to be able to check the blog for anything new, if they wished.
So, now what I need is to figure out how to put pictures on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment